Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hollywood - Stevie and Slo

I met Stevie and Slo in Hollywood. The darker side of Hollywood that no one really talks about much, but most know it's there. The side that keeps the tourists in their hotel rooms late at night. I was about 16/ 17, they were a bit older. Stevie and Slo were one of the more well known couples at the time. Pretty rough and no bullshit type people. I had a love for Stevie, more agape than anything, but when Slo went to jail for a few months, Stevie and I started hanging out more. I jokingly called her my girlfriend but nothing more. I thought it was harmless, Slo didn't. When he got out, he made it clear how he felt, by kicking me in the side of my head as he had Stevie hold me down. It's one of those snapshot memories in which you almost feel like you're reliving it. The shock, the fear, the broken tooth on my tongue and Stevie crying, saying how sorry she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment